Friday, May 20, 2011

long time no post

Hey guys so its been a while huh?
haha so here i got i'll just tell you th major shit. mmkay? mmkay. ;D
so sence whiteout8 i went to massive-heart-on and Basshunter :D they were AWESOME i met a guy named jasper and hes 20 and ths shit
oh and my name was changed from Toon Scraps to GuRR<3

and boy wise sence jeremy
i had.....~thinking~ oh! sabian for like 2 days. i broke up with him but were still buds
then jeremy again and he broke up with me and i kinda hate him...
then i had a guy named ryder and hes a grade below me but hes cool. i broke up with him and were still buds
then i had a guy in Michigan for like 2 days for some reason he stoped talking to me... ass...
soooo now im single trying to grow some chick balls and ask a guy out

and skool wise im failing but really close to passing :D
and thats about it

i'll try to post more often and maybe show some of my fave techno songs wit cha ;D yeahhhhhh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment