Sunday, July 18, 2010

oh 2 followers hi!

hey look at that i got 2 followers hi kat hi gabbs :D ♥ u both
well now that thats taken care of...
today is basically over for me i dont see myself doing anything worth typing so he was my day in a sour skittles shell:
1. relay for life. from 12m to 9:30-ish
2. recovering from freezing my ass of from relay. from 9:30-2ish

hey look a woodpecker...

3.late lunch early dinner w/ zack&jenn 2ish-5:30ish
4.home :D 5:30ish to now(6:40)

so yeah thats my day of and notes on what's up this sec my shoulder hurt like a bit*h so i put on some stuff to help it and its not helping and my shoulders cold(its like icy hot in gel form but im not sure if theres gonna be hot coming...) it suck monkey butt. :'( well till 2morrow gabbs and kat :D

p.s. i sure do like list huh....well the next post will FOR SURE have not one list. promis. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment