Sunday, July 18, 2010

This is me. deal.

Ok thing to know about ME:

1.My name is Gracie "skittles" Myers
2. As you might have guessed I love skittles mainly sour
3. I use ":D" I've been restraining from using :D in the last few sentences, it's hard. :D(sorry)
4. I'm very arty i draw anime people not comics or anything. I might post pics here.
5. I'm random. Very VERY random.
6. I dont like grammar or spelling I'm not one to capitalize or use punctuation so I'm just gonna type how i type starting NOW!!!
7. i use the computer alot.
8. i have alot of buddys(oh and i call friends buddys) i kno its arrogant but its true u want the truth here it is


well thats a little bit of me im not gonna tell you my life story cuz that would take to long to get though the first like 5 yrs of my life so...... yeah not gonna happen. i shall keep you posted im gonna go edit my blog(what it looks like) and go surf the web. ;D i leave you with this



Have you heard???

No comments:

Post a Comment