Sunday, July 25, 2010

walking for 6 hours.. not my forte

ok so 2day i went up to Port Townsend and went to Glass beach to get some sea glass we walked for about 5 or 6 hrs to find a square rock and a round rock (btw there like 100 ones that fit that loose as an XXL-T on a 3 yr old description) we never found it well we might have idk but when we walked back the tide was comeing in and i tryed to climb on a rock and when i was making my way over there, in the water btw, i didnt think there were rocks, there were, i fell and my front got soaked up to my neck and my back was soaked up to my waist. not funn. so yeah that was my day funn rite?

well im going sailing tomorrow :/ im really scared i dont wanna look like a dork i hate looking stupid. but yeah i'll tell u bout my first day of sailing after it happens. lawl. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment